Things you need to do first

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought a prepaid phone last year after ex started his crap!!! He didn't pay the bill like he said, they cut phones off, so I just went and bought what I have. That way there was nothing in my name that he could add himself to. I unlocked my old phone. You just take out sim card and buy one when you get there. It has prepaid time on it. It also has a mexican # so you can make local calls if needed. With a prepaid sim card there is no surprises on your phone bill.

Hmmm.... Leann, can you please elaborate? Cost? Carrier? Any other pertinent details an invader might want to know?

BTW, I've seen the boat rotation schedule but not the "Who's carrying Merf's kit to the dock" schedule... anybody other than Rama got a link?

Hi Gang
Just a reminder of a few things you need to do after arriving at hotel Cozumel.

1. Make sure you get a dive gear locker at check in (hotel front desk) they are included in the package.

2. Make sure you get a Activity & Entertainment sheet at check-in (hotel front desk)

3. Make sure to check in at Dive Paradise, fill out ALL of your paperwork & check your boat schedule and departure times.(Tell them you are with ScubaBoard)

4. If your not sure about how much weight you need use your free welcome tank to figure it out. Better there than on your first boat dive.

Hmmm.... Leann, can you please elaborate? Cost? Carrier? Any other pertinent details an invader might want to know?

BTW, I've seen the boat rotation schedule but not the "Who's carrying Merf's kit to the dock" schedule... anybody other than Rama got a link?

My old phone was with AT&T. I called them and asked them for the unlock code. Your phone is locked to that particular sim card and carrier. After you enter the code, your phone in unlocked to accept any sim card. When you arrive in Mexico, go to Telcel (inside Mexican Walmart Mega) and buy a sim card. It has time already on it. You can also buy minutes if you use what comes on the card.

Don't forget

Hi Gang
Just a reminder of a few things you need to do after arriving at hotel Cozumel.

1. Make sure you get a dive gear locker at check in (hotel front desk) they are included in the package.

2. Make sure you get a Activity & Entertainment sheet at check-in (hotel front desk)

3. Make sure to check in at Dive Paradise, fill out ALL of your paperwork & check your boat schedule and departure times.(Tell them you are with ScubaBoard)

4. If your not sure about how much weight you need use your free welcome tank to figure it out. Better there than on your first boat dive.

Don't forget

I have found the "Divers' Information" form and have made a copy. Are there other forms in these threads, or will they be given to us when we check in at the Hotel?

I have found the "Divers' Information" form and have made a copy. Are there other forms in these threads, or will they be given to us when we check in at the Hotel?

Great! That will save you some time when you register with Dive Paradise. They have another Insurance form for you to fill out once you're there at the dive shop. They are individually numbered so they can't be downloaded on line.

You should of received your diving and hotel vouchers from Bay Adventures, an printed them to take with you.
If you haven't, I would get on the phone right away.
I'm sure the hotel may have 1 or 2 forms for you to fill out or sign on arrival.

If you have any other questions, I'll be online all afternoon. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom