http://www.diveheart.org/

Think Pink Photos!!!! - Spread the love

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
This would be brilliant, hahahahhaah. Definitely rival the "The Pink Howard". I know Rig has a few bucks to spare, he was keen on that pic of Monnie and I that is hopefully dead and buried :wink:
hmmm, and just how much to keep it there I wonder ??? ... I think I know where it can be found :wink:

well cant have Howard being the Think Pink pinup for the month can we???

Hi Kimber.... hope this warms your heart.... more girls into diving in pink! the child is growing so fast! 13 now and scares me more each day with every new phone call from some 'boy'!... thankfully so far ive been able to run them all outta town :wink:

RebeccaPinksuit.jpg

woohoo Mrs. A, ur baby girl sure looks stunning in pink! and Jam and howarde, u guys are pinkilicious! HAHA

almitywife:
well cant have Howard being the Think Pink pinup for the month can we???

Hi Kimber.... hope this warms your heart.... more girls into diving in pink! the child is growing so fast! 13 now and scares me more each day with every new phone call from some 'boy'!... thankfully so far ive been able to run them all outta town :wink:

RebeccaPinksuit.jpg

I volunteer for boy shewing detail . . . But you have to pay for my flight . . .

thanks Bry but so far my offer to take them for a 'very special' dive have had them beating a path back home!

or maybe it was when i tell them "i can put your body in a place that no-one will ever find you"

grrrr - stupid boys

almitywife:
thanks Bry but so far my offer to take them for a 'very special' dive have had them beating a path back home!

or maybe it was when i tell them "i can put your body in a place that no-one will ever find you"

grrrr - stupid boys

HMMM shucks. . . guess no free trip to aussie land for me . . . :(

Almity u need a leash for that child or maybe one of those towers like Rapunzel :wink: Really, she is beautiful and looks great in the pink :D

Still thinking of you Kimber.. the model isn't so great but here you go
477-155bLarge.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom