Thinnest Dive Skin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

apenland01

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm looking for a lycra dive skin in extra fat that is actually in stock. The thinner the better, as I just want it to slide my wetsuit on and off. Prefer to have foot and thumb straps. Recommendations???

Spray yourself down with conditioner, that what the serious wetsuit divers do.

Amazon has the Henderson Lycra dive skin in-stock through 6XL.

I’ve worn mine under a 3mm short wetsuit and it was comfortable. Haven’t tried it under the 3mm long. I believe that has foot straps, but not thumb loops though.

I got this skin at Divers Direct. It's very thin and makes it so easy to get your wetsuit on and off and it comes with ankle and thumb straps. EVO Womens Lycra Dive Skin.
Also try divegoddess.com. She's got lots of fun skin patterns and I think they're still made in the USA.

I got this skin at Divers Direct. It's very thin and makes it so easy to get your wetsuit on and off and it comes with ankle and thumb straps. EVO Womens Lycra Dive Skin.
Also try divegoddess.com. She's got lots of fun skin patterns and I think they're still made in the USA.

Just bought the EVO skin. Looked thin and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom