Third Party Wireless Chargers for Teric

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver-6873

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Question: Do any Teric users here use and recommend any third party wireless chargers that they use to simultaneously charge their computers and their phones (iPhone in my case)?

Thanks!

Question: Do any Teric users here use and recommend any third party wireless chargers that they use to simultaneously charge their computers and their phones (iPhone in my case)?

Thanks!
I use the same Belkin wireless charger that I use for my iPhone. Works great.

I use the same Belkin wireless charger that I use for my iPhone. Works great.

Do you use one that charges both at the same time? That is what I’d like to find from others using one... thanks!

I have this. Works well on the go or as a home charger and on a boat as it is splash proof. You have to push the power button to commence wireless charging. Charge your phone, Teric, camera, two devices at once with an included short USB cable. Flashlight is very bright. The solar charging is gimmicky as it would take all day in direct sun light to produce enough energy. Though I suppose it would work in an emergency.

For $30, hard to go wrong.

https://www.amazon.com/Solar-Power-..._1_9?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1563499264&sr=1-9

71vTgqW05XL._SL1000_.jpg

I have this. Works well on the go or as a home charger and on a boat as it is splash proof. You have to push the power button to commence wireless charging. Charge your phone, Teric, camera, two devices at once with an included short USB cable. Flashlight is very bright. The solar charging is gimmicky as it would take all day in direct sun light to produce enough energy. Though I suppose it would work in an emergency.

For $30, hard to go wrong.

https://www.amazon.com/Solar-Power-..._1_9?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1563499264&sr=1-9

View attachment 529988

Thanks, not what I’m asking about though. I am looking for a desk or side table (a/c) charger that supports the Teric and iPhone devices wireless charges simultaneously.

Interesting ... looks like the “newer model” is needed to also support watches. I wonder in anyone here is using this particular Choetech 4-in-1 charger... it definitely has the features I’d like ....

Yes, but not at the same time, which is what the OP is looking for.
Shearwater even recommends a charger to replace the one they provide with the Teric, which I purchased, but it only works with one device at a time.
"The best charger we tested so far was the Choetech model (CHOETECH Wireless Charger, Qi Certified T511), and it is quite inexpensive. You can pair this (or the charger included with the Teric) with any portable power pack with a USB output port. The Teric battery is 560mAhr. I would derate a power pack down to about 40% of its capacity due to efficiency losses. Most portable power packs are at least 10,000mAhr (e.g Anker PowerCore 10000). So, (10000 * 0.4) / 560 = 7 charges. At 30 hours (minimum) per charge, this is at least 210 hours of portable operation."

Back
Top Bottom