This girl looks amazing, like an action hero

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andy, you're a good guy.

I too, don't want to make her uncomfortable one bit. Please take my comments as being favorable and not meant to disparage in any way.

Nice photos Catherine! You are fortunate to live in paradise, have obvious artistic talent, and be blessed with good looks too. I'm an old rat who lives in a cage on the side of a freeway, but I am pretty good at gnawing on stuff and running on my wheel!

And now, back to the pictures.

Great shots Catherine! Thank you for sharing them with us.

Uncomfortable?
Thanks to all--we all love compliments.

Oh, thanks Melissa for saying I am nice. I can take being called "hot" since I am running out of time, being hot that is.

catherine96821:
Uncomfortable?
Thanks to all--we all love compliments.

Oh, thanks Melissa for saying I am nice. I can take being called "hot" since I am running out of time, being hot that is.

You don't look a day over 55. Just kidding. Giving you a hard time. Can I send Brittney with your kids for Christmas? I am not enjoying the teenage attitude. LOL. You are very nice, intelligent, pretty and fun to be around.

Melissa, This guy did not look too flabby either. Okay, ok we better stop. The PC scubaboard police might shut us down. This is a family site, remeber? I just love looking at fit, brave, thrill seekers, thats all. Well, it WAS in Hawaii!

Wow... I didn't realize Catherine (Deneuve) and I were that close in age!

And Catherine... age is a state of mind (and a little plastic surgery). Heck I'm pushing 60 yet people older than me as well as youngun's have guessed me as low as 35 (several times). As you age chronologically, much of your reaction to the aging process is determined by a positive mental attitude. As long as I can still lug my HP120 and cold water gear to the dive site, I don't care what my age is. And when that becomes too difficult, or the water gets too cold, I'll move to Hawaii or the tropics and dive in a shortie!

So just stay young at heart and don't worry what others might think.

Great pics. Always nice to see that some people still hunt "tankless".

Bravo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom