This girl looks amazing, like an action hero

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
yea, Leesa YOU. You are the best photographer around HERE and how come no pics??EVER. Nobody has to beg me, I put them in people's face whether they want to see them or not. Everybody is probably so sick of my stupid pictures. I just love trying to get better and get so enthusiastic. But you? You are making me BEG. Now, please, woman, it is Christmas. Stop holding out. Lets at least get some thumbnails going. I do not care if you dig out some old stuff, just let me see some, please. Inspire me.

Aw Cathrine, I do post :bawling: in the UW photography forum. But I don't get much feedback so I posted less...don't want to waste anyones time. You can see my playing around pictures in my log. Due to the dr. thing I told you about I have been out of the water since the middle of last month. This week I get to go again...Yipee! I'll have some new stuff soon, I hope :D

well, miss you and hope you are okay and doing well. I have a majic filter. Alexander Mustard, we should break it out and see what it does.(Catherine)

Great pictures, you make me so jealous because all we have here in MISERY(Missouri) is green dirty water that right now is probably 40 degrees on top.

drbill:
Wow... I didn't realize Catherine (Deneuve) and I were that close in age!

And Catherine... age is a state of mind (and a little plastic surgery). Heck I'm pushing 60 yet people older than me as well as youngun's have guessed me as low as 35 (several times). As you age chronologically, much of your reaction to the aging process is determined by a positive mental attitude. As long as I can still lug my HP120 and cold water gear to the dive site, I don't care what my age is. And when that becomes too difficult, or the water gets too cold, I'll move to Hawaii or the tropics and dive in a shortie!

So just stay young at heart and don't worry what others might think.

How Californian of you...age is just a state of mind? Tell my knees that. :06:

Mike Veitch:
Hey "HOT" Catherine... :)

How was Palau?

well, Mike we did not camp because as you know probably, there was a little rain issue. And I will camp with rats in nice weather and idylic conditions, BUT NOT in crappy weather. When we went there for lunch The Willard-sized Rats were everywhere, stalking me for my lunch.

Speaking of lunch, we hit The Taj several times. Outstanding! Also Dragon Tei had this white Snapper in a Cheese sauce, unreal. Kankum, this weed that grows by the roadside (they say) was the best greens, I have ever had.

I am keeping your aerial and I will camp next time. Everyone (some folks had just come from Yap) knew who you were and were all saying good things. Just so ya know.
Oh, and crazy Kevin Davidson helped me quite a bit....I got some cool shots. (by MY standards)

I miss visibility so much, not to mention warm water.

Oh well. I'm off to join the orcas.

Sea ya!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom