This HOG needs lights!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BB1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Chris,

Thanks for your fine products and excellent business ethic - I'm a convert and have also had excellent service using Dive Right in Scuba as my preferred dive shop. My new HOG regs are an absolute delight and are getting a lot of interest around my neck of the woods!

Are there any plans in the future for extending the HOG range of Technical gear???

1 big gap at the moment in your range is lights! Have you ever thought about getting some nice LED canister lights with a HOG logo on them?!?! :wink: Maybe a nice sleek LED backup light to go alonside it??

I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one out here interested in them!

Agreed! Lights would be a great addition, especially a good 3C LED with a twist-on bezel. There's not a lot of choices for that.

Some HOG reels would be welcome as well. Already have the finger spool, would love to see some others!

Cool it's not just me then!! :cool2:

+1 on the 3C LED - I'm looking for at least 2 right now!

A nice canister light in the 16W to 21W range with a single chip preferably (I think) and a reasonable run time or choice of battery canisters to pick from depending on runtime requirements would also be really good!

I hear variable focus is a nice addition as well but I still have a lot to learn about what is needed in a canister light. For my own use it would just be for wreck penetration!

Hmmm, you guys think just because you make a nice thread and say nice things I'm gonna put a camera in the EDGE "HOG WORKS" shed???? Hmmm????

Sounds like a good avenue to pursue however!

Do I sniff a chance of seeing some "Spy Pics" from the Hog Works??

I get first dibs on testing of any new Hog Beam can lights!!

Southern hemisphere has totally different conditions and will require an extended testing period!!

Yeah you guys dive upside down! BTW I'll have my new Predator Dry Suit in the water on saturday. Finally diving somewhere cold enough to use it.

Jim that's just the start of it……

strange forces of nature down here, I mean the water even spins the opposite way going down the plughole!!!

Yup! Another voice for 3C.

I will also be looking for can light.

I'm all for evaluating a prototype :D

Hang on, I put up the first post about the 3C light, doesn't that get me first chance at testing one? :D Besides, I never heard back about getting to 'field test' the new fin design, so I had to buy a pair...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom