This HOG needs lights!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am waiting also............waiting........waiting........waiting some more........

I didn't see any from Dive Right In Scuba the other day:(. Otherwise I might have grabbed one of them as well. Hopefully my D1 reg will be waiting for me in LA when I get there on Monday. I'll let you know what I think of it when I get it back to Oz.

Still waiting for a nice HID.... :)

yeah me too, they should be here in a week or so....

I didn't see any from Dive Right In Scuba the other day:(. Otherwise I might have grabbed one of them as well. Hopefully my D1 reg will be waiting for me in LA when I get there on Monday. I'll let you know what I think of it when I get it back to Oz.

The LED aaa and Lion lights arrived yesterday!

Your EDGE/HOG dealers are able to get them and many have already ordered them and they shipped out already!

haha if only this was like a car lot and I could trade in my dive rite lights for a new shiny HOG lol

haha if only this was like a car lot and I could trade in my dive rite lights for a new shiny HOG lol

i am sure some of my dealers will play that with you.:D

well, i am testing the new Li-on light burn times, currently over 5 hours...I'm kinda happy.

5 hours and 20 mins, so it is safe to advertise a 4 hour run time on the Lion...:D

Back
Top Bottom