This is London calling

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Angelfish

Reaction score
Hi from another one - I'll be around bugging you lot for advice before I take my PADI MFA and Rescue diver in a couple of weeks. Hope you won't mind!

We are glad to have you here on the boards....Feel free to create new threads within the boards. Keep us updated on how well your classes go too.

Aardal

Hey Angelfish

First a big welcome to scubaboard and secondly lots of luck on your medic and rescue. They were my fav courses so far!!!

Anyway, everyone is really friendly on here and you can pick up a lot of good advice!

Take care and keep us posted on your courses!

Welcome to the boards from a fellow 'rufty-tufty' UK diver!!

... With ScubaBaby, the Rescue course had to be the most fun I've had on a course. In fact our instructor said that our class was having way too much fun and start giving us (what I thought were) totally ridiculous scenarios. But now after reading some of the tales from the board, some of those scenarios were so ridiculous. I'm now asking if I can play the victim on some of the rescue course the shop has planed for this year.

Enjoy yourself, and let us know how you do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom