This is not a bag...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey! Do you have one more to give away? Ha!

We might have something next year at the next ScubaBoard invasion! It's a great place for manufacturers to get a lot of people diving and talking about their gear. I think we gave out over $10,000.00 in prizes this year.

Really? I've never heard or encountered this.

They have looked twice at double hose gear with cans that lok like sinister alarm clocks.

Pete

1. Yes, when carrying the BC/Harness and daypack, the BC straps are your backpack straps.

2. Much the same as you would with any other method of packing. Time to fly intervals are more than sufficient for everything to thoroughly dry.

3. Never ever had a problem or heard of this - Where are you hearing this is happening? The JETPACK does not have to be your only baggage - while that's ideal (you keep everything you need with you and skip the checked baggage checkin and carousel), from a financial point of view, it allows you to avoid excess or overweight fees. So, if you want to bring more than the JETPACK can accommodate or check your regs, that's an option.

It happened to a friend of mine in SE Asia. Something about too many metal parts.
Weird. hopefully it doesn't happen to the rest of us.

Brilliant idea! There is no reason that I can see why you could not make a BP/W version either so you do not kill pedo. Do fins fit inside?

Brilliant idea! There is no reason that I can see why you could not make a BP/W version either so you do not kill pedo. Do fins fit inside?

You need a short pair of fins for them to fit inside. 21 inches I think.

I want one of those big time!
no shop around me sells them so trying it would be hard.
arggg

I want one of those big time!
no shop around me sells them so trying it would be hard.
arggg

We have them in stock, and can ship to you for free :wink: International Shipping is FREE over $500!! :)

Back
Top Bottom