Throw away all your camera gear!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good idea Diver0001.

I am certainly looking forward to the specs coming out for the 35m diving one. It is mentioned on the specs page of the web site right down the bottom, but only one sentence so I think we will just have to wait and see but certainly a great tool.

You can add (recommended too) a micro SD card and get almost one hours worht of video per gigabyte. I use a 1gb card in mine and it's plenty.

You really wouldn't want to just leave it on for a whole dive unless you were completely focused on shooting video the entire time. You'd end up with so much stuff that you'd likely want to cut and it would be hard to watch for most people. It's much better and easier to deal with the files later if you shoot many short shots, say, thirty seconds or less.

Head movement and exhaling out your nose will show up so you need to factor that in when you comprise your scene and shoot video. Slow, steady pans, zooms, etc. It's easy to keep smooth with the camera on your head but if you forgot you had it turned on you'd probably realize your eyes and head are all over the place when you looked at the footage after!

It is a gimmick or junk.....

Here is the link.

LIM5.jpg

Gonna be fun fitting a reg in his mouth...

How's the seal on it? I normally use a Liquid Skin.. While I do not plan on purchasing one for myself, I have found out that since I am FINALLY on Santa's NICE list he'll be dropping one off for me.. trying to find out if I should talk him out of it or not.. thanks.

Imagine what the kids would look like if this and Oceanic's Datamask were to procreate?!?!? That'd be one heck of a mask!

For $99 that rocks! All it needs is twin lights on the edges and a deeper rating.

That would look cool with two lights on the either side! :mickey:

Nice gimmick, but why is this posted in the UW photography forum instead of the "odds and ends" forum?

:D

Oh, and yes, in case you wonder, I AM an UW photo snob.

I do like the idea. Something to look in to. I would like a better Depth Rating ..

I am assuming the new scuba diving mask is the one on the front page, the blue mask with lights on it.

Liquid Image

I would actually like to try one of these camera/masks.

Who are we kidding, its new and shiny, im hooked and sadly I know it doesnt take much.

Back
Top Bottom