Tidewater OW instruction Littlecreek VA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdowndude

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
My niece has asked for OW scuba lessons for her nineteenth birthday. She lives in the Little Creek Virginia area. Does anyone know of a great PADI, NAUI, or SSI instructor that they would recommend for that area?

I would 1st suggest Dive Quarters, their instructors have always done me right from PADI OW through TDI Advanced Nitrox/ Deco procedures, & same for my wife, she just finished her AN/DP class work there. Matt Hannah & Mark Fineman do good work.
About the only negative is doing the dives at Lake Rawlings, but that is not too bad.
If you are thinking about some private lessons try Nancy Hite, she is through Lynnhaven, but doesn't work directly with the shop, she is a great choice. Plus chances are the dives could be completed off her SOthers boat in Hatteras.
Can't find her e-mail, but try captjt@mindspring.com he will get you in touch with her.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom