Tiger Shark Dive Live aboard Jan 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharkphoto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Join me on one of the only Tiger Beach trips the Dolphin Dream will do next winter (2012). Join a photography - oriented group on this very comfortable live aboard for Tiger Beach diving with no cage and lots of Tiger, Lemon, Hammerhead , and reef sharks.

Only 10 experiences divers. Last year sold out early so make you plans now.

Read about my expedition this past January and see details for our next trip.

A Trip Log from our 2011 Dive with Tiger Sharks on Tiger Beach in the Bahamas

We had a great trip this January and the group was a great international mix. I have created a Trip Log with lots of pictures and some video from the trip. Check it oiut
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hi,
Have u ever thought of taking a group to South Africa for sharks. If you are interested please get hold of me on info@agulhashouse.com and I can put a customized trip together for you and your customers.
We can arrange dives to the Sardine Run, Shark Dives at Aliwal Shoal and Protea Banks as well as game viewing and Grwat Whites in Cape Town.
Regards
Brett
Agulhas House Dive Centre
+27 39 973 1640

Down to just 4 spots now! Wouldnt you love to be in the sunny Bahamas this January with the Sharks?
Here is a link to my gallery of images
Photograph Tiger Sharks in the Bahamas with Gregory Sweeney Jan 2012: Shark Image Gallery
guest_steve.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom