Tiller

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CDN ff

Contributor
Reaction score
I know it's here somewhere but If someone can save me the time searching.... I'm looking for a charter to the Tiller....
Thanks

John Schertzer of pearl dive chaters takes about ten minutes to get to the wreck. He charges $40.00 for a two tank dive. He can be reached at 905-684-0294. I think he is also doing single tank evening dives for less money.

There is also a boat which comes down from Grimsby but picks you up at Jordan Harbour. I think you have to book it through Adventure Scuba at 905-938-dive

The NDA has a charter going to it on Aug.21 with Pearl Dive Charters and there are still a couple of openings. PM me if interested. Ian

Tom R:
Ian,

Can you send me the coords, We plan on being in the area later on this week and a dive to the tiller may be in order.

Tom,
When, where, and do you have any room? :)

Does anyone have any idea where OTE has disappeared to? I've left a couple of messages for Jon with no reply.... is he running charters, or is he shut down for now?

Hi

Johnathan has a real job paving roads for the summer.

Mr A

CDN ff:
Does anyone have any idea where OTE has disappeared to? I've left a couple of messages for Jon with no reply.... is he running charters, or is he shut down for now?

Jonathan is usually back on weekends. If you want to go out on a weekend I am sure it can be arranged. You can either call him and leave a message for when you are hoping to go out or PM me. I tend to talk to him a couple times during the week. I know this weekend he is out of the area though. I am working on setting up a run to couple Lake Erie wrecks with him in a couple weeks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom