Time for flu shots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
Some feared the double risk of flu and Covid last year, but we took a light hit. Wearing masks and social distancing worked well in stalling the annual flu problem. It was the healthiest winter I've had in years - no flu, no stomach bugs, nice.

I'm keeping with my mask-wearing for the future as I have for over a year, but planning on my flu jab in a couple of weeks when I go in for my quarterly knee jab if my farm town clinic has it yet. If not, any pharmacy in the larger city in the next county will do.

The flu vaccine is never very accurate with their best guess on which strain is expected to hit, but it always helps. And do a few pushups then and there to prevent arm soreness...!!

flu.JPG

Got mine today and did 20 pushups.

Me too (no push-ups though)

Got mine today and did 20 pushups.
Twenty?! "You're a better man than I, Gunga Din." Thanks for that reminder. Edited first post
Me too (no push-ups though)
I always do a few, then and there - the clinic, Walmart aisle, wherever, to prevent arm soreness.

I’ll get mine as soon as our grocery store’s pharmacy starts its annual free gift card promotion for flu shots.

Back
Top Bottom