TIM's TANTALIZING TANKS at TDL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H2Andy:
just as a suggestion, many sites have it set up automatically so that the purchaser gets an email when the tanks ship. that would have alliviated a lot of my issues

all it takes is two emails:

one to confirm the order (you already do this) and stating that the order will ship within 10 business days and to expect another email when the order ships

then an email when the order ships including a tracking number if available

it can be automated, because everybody and their dog does it

you got great prices ... customer service was a bit absent. not bad, just absent

Like I mentioned earlier I have no idea what your order is by your screen name. However we do send a confirm email when your item ships. If for some reason your's did not get one I apologize. We process hundreds of orders each month. Next time you have a problem just drop me an email personally and I will get the info for you as quickly as possible. Don't send it by PM send it by email to joel@techdivinglimited.com

Thanks again

JS1scuba:
However we do send a confirm email when your item ships. If for some reason your's did not get one I apologize.

no worries, this type of thing happens (i did get a PM telling me the order had shipped, actually ... about 20 days after i placed the order, in response to this thread)

also, if you post on ScubaBoard, it may make sense to post the prefered contact method to begin with

it is logical to think that if you are advertising on a thread, you are keeping an eye on that thread, unless you specify otherwise

Wish the shipping wouldn't be this outrageously unaffordable so i can finally get a set of steel doubles, ...

Hi tim and Joel
Am I too late to get two tfx133 Pro tanks for the sale price?
Shipping not a issue, the last tank got here o/k and at a reasonable price.
Richard Hepburn

veriqster:
Wish the shipping wouldn't be this outrageously unaffordable so i can finally get a set of steel doubles, ...
The shipping is so high because you are not only paying shipping from them to you, but from the "3 warehouses" to them, then to you.
Like I said before I shipped 2 HP120's for 45.00 form FL to NC, then 100.00 to ship 2 HP 100's from TDL to FL.

2 hp 100's form TDL 200.00 + 100.00 shipping = 500.00 + 30 each for O2 clean = 560.00

If I got them at the LDS 300.00 each = 600.00 + .07 = 642.00

So for 41.00 more for each tank I could have got them 29 days sooner.

Hi Richard,

Yes, you are too late for the 133 pro special. Those were 2005 hydros, and we are sold out. However we do have current 2006 hydro 133's for sale, as a matter of fact I just got off the phone with Gonphishing (scuba board member) and helped him with the purchase of one. These tanks are in stock and ship same day (if ordered before 3pm) Please let me know if I can get one....or two shipped out for you.

GulfCoastdiver:
2 hp 100's form TDL 200.00 + 100.00 shipping = 500.00 + 30 each for O2 clean = 560.00

If I got them at the LDS 300.00 each = 600.00 + .07 = 642.00

So for 41.00 more for each tank I could have got them 29 days sooner.

TDL does not charge (nor have we ever charged) for the O2 cleaning of new Faber cylinders. All Faber Cylinders are O2 clean out of the box from the factory. This is why we do not charge for it, so if you paid $30.00 ea. for the O2 cleaning of your new Faber cylinders that you purchased from TDL. I hate to say it, but it sounds like your LDS bamboozled you into wasting $60.00

GulfCoastdiver:
The shipping is so high because you are not only paying shipping from them to you, but from the "3 warehouses" to them, then to you.
Like I said before I shipped 2 HP120's for 45.00 form FL to NC, then 100.00 to ship 2 HP 100's from TDL to FL.

1. NC is three States away from FL (look at a map)

2. TDL is located in AZ.

3. AZ is five States and one really big Republic (Texas for those of you who don't know your history:D ) away from FL (again look at a map)

Twice as far = twice as much:confused: I don't know how UPS and FedEx figure their rates, but I can tell you that if I ship two tanks to CA NV UT WA or OR (one to three state distance) I can usually ship them for Aprox $45-55.00 depending on the tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom