TIM's TANTALIZING TANKS at TDL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your are right I didn't consider the great differences in distances, so it should have been (this I got from fedex web site).

Ship From / To Lake havasu city, 86404, U.S.A. > St petersburg, 33710, U.S.A.

Package information 2 package(s) 45.0 lbs Your Packaging 8 in x 8 in x 32 in, 300.00 USD x 2 package(s)
Results
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of day (5 Business Days) FedEx Home Delivery® $76.42

I could have lived with the 100.00 shipping if I didn't have to wait 29 days for the tanks, or if some one would have let me know what the trouble was but, I had to call after 15 days and get the run around by a 3rd person who told me they would be on the next shipment, then aftere 13 more days I got a responce to my 2nd email saying they were shipped (finally) and a apology that I didn't get the email stating they were shipped.

You do have good prices on tanks but, your customer service is lacking quite-a-bit...

Tim-TDL:
1. NC is three States away from FL (look at a map)

2. TDL is located in AZ.

3. AZ is five States and one really big Republic (Texas for those of you who don't know your history:D ) away from FL (again look at a map)

Twice as far = twice as much:confused: I don't know how UPS and FedEx figure their rates, but I can tell you that if I ship two tanks to CA NV UT WA or OR (one to three state distance) I can usually ship them for Aprox $45-55.00 depending on the tanks.

GulfCoastdiver:
You do have good prices on tanks but, your customer service is lacking quite-a-bit...

Let's see if we can change that a bit. I'll make you a deal. You send me your name and order # to the email below, and I will send you one of our new TDL hats at no charge.

tim.barlow@techdivinglimited.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom