Tips on using the Force Fin??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cwtan

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! I've just bought a pair of Pro model Force Fin but have not try it out in the open water. Anyone used the Force Fin before? Any comments? Pls share your experience with on using the Force Fin, especially your first try..
Thanx..

Hello,

I've been diving w/ pro forcefins for about 10 years now. LOVE them. The claim about cramp free is true. I like to dive w/ socks or the neo-socks. It's just like riding a bike, literaly.

Ed

I felt odd doing surface swim... Maybe I'm not doing it correctly... Not straining for the calf muscle but ankles a bit tired...

Definitely a pair of fin for travelling! Compact & easy to pack into my dive bag.

cheers,
CWTan

Hello,

I find you can get some serious agility with these fins. They are great for doing u/w photography and when you need to make alot of turns and the like. While on the surface just let your feet sink down abit and keep them IN the water. That's the #1 problem people have with fins, they pull them out of the water on the return kick. Remember, it's just like riding a bikcycle.

Ed

Back
Top Bottom