TL this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well not this weekend but I will be out of dry dock the 28th. Ears are much better and the doctor says it shouldn't be a problem then. Right now I'm around 90%, med's did wonders. Hope to see ya then.

We'll be there Sunday noonish. Look for a white Ford pick 'em up or ask at the gate where Dee and the Beast are.

DiverG so what time are you picking me up. Just kidding, hope you have a great time. We will be at wings and more with the big screen.

I don't have season tickets, but like DiverG will be at the Texasns game Sunday. - Company tickets that I snagged. Have fun.

NDH:
DiverG so what time are you picking me up. Just kidding, hope you have a great time. We will be at wings and more with the big screen.

Well, I actually have an extra ticket available if anyone is interested. Single females have priority. :wink: Just kidding! :)

I`ll wave at ya`ll on the way by as I head to 6 flags for a day in the sun....unfortunatly,they won`t let me ride the rides while working.bummer...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom