For Sale TLS 350 in nice condition. Man's M size, black, blue trim.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaCzech

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Production date 11/29/2011, I took delivery of this suit in January 2012 and made total of 70 dives in it. Always taken care of and stored on a hanger. It's a DUI stock man's medium size, black color with blue trim. I was 5'10" and 170 Lbs, and it was a perfect fit. Factory installed pocket on the left side and Halcyon Explorer pocket on the right side, which has been installed later. Glued on socks, requires rock boots, and they are included with this sale. The suit has zip seals, the wrist seals are new, the neck seal will need to be replaced soon. The spare seals are also included. All seals are cut, including the spares, but to a very small size, my wrists are skinny. The low pressure hose and Z Fleece warm underwear is also included.
I also have the 7mm hood, 2 pairs of 3 mm gloves, DUI weight and trim harness size Medium and XXL Jet Fins withe stainless steel spring straps.
Asking $1000.00 but if you take it all, I would be willing to give you a better deal.

I forgot to upload some pics of the dry suit, so here it is.

Attachments

• IMG_3041.jpg
    IMG_3041.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_3044.JPG
    IMG_3044.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_3045.JPG
    IMG_3045.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_3047.JPG
    IMG_3047.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3048.JPG
    IMG_3048.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3042.JPG
    IMG_3042.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3047.JPG
    IMG_3047.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_3049.JPG
    IMG_3049.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3057.jpg
    IMG_3057.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 104
Production date 11/29/2011, I took delivery of this suit in January 2012 and made total of 70 dives in it. Always taken care of and stored on a hanger. It's a DUI stock man's medium size, black color with blue trim. I was 5'10" and 170 Lbs, and it was a perfect fit. Factory installed pocket on the left side and Halcyon Explorer pocket on the right side, which has been installed later. Glued on socks, requires rock boots, and they are included with this sale. The suit has zip seals, the wrist seals are new, the neck seal will need to be replaced soon. The spare seals are also included. All seals are cut, including the spares, but to a very small size, my wrists are skinny. The low pressure hose and Z Fleece warm underwear is also included.
I also have the 7mm hood, 2 pairs of 3 mm gloves, DUI weight and trim harness size Medium and XXL Jet Fins withe stainless steel spring straps.
Asking $1000.00 but if you take it all, I would be willing to give you a better deal.

The DUI Weight and Trim Harness has sold, everything else is still hear.

Back
Top Bottom