Tobermory August Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

treasurechaser

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Filled up two 32 GB micro sd cards with my Go Pro but am way to busy with personal projects to even begin editing. However I thought I would share some frames of the video.

Vis was the best I have ever seen. 50+ feet. We could see the Caroline Rose from surface looking down. Best weather, great times.

Can't wait to edit all the videos I have laying around but these pictures will keep Tobermory on my mind for a while.

Charles P Minch

Newaygo

Got a couple more to do, also, petawawa barge video will be coming soon as well we dove The Mayflower shipwreck last weekend, Canadas worst inland maritime disaster at the time. More to come.

I noticed some divers in these videos were not wearing hoods - what was the water temp?

Surface temps have been about 70F. Possibly a little warmer where the Minch is, since it's shallow and protected.

It's cooled down in the last two weeks... 67F on Sunday. I got in for a swim, but it was definitely brisk. It's supposed to be fairly windy this coming week, and that doesn't help.

Fall's coming~

YouTube changed, videos I embedded above are over here now. I have 4 years of footage from Pacific to Atlantic ocean, stay tuned for more. Trying to do 1 a day for now.

Charles P. Minch

Caroline Rose

Newaygo

Back
Top Bottom