Tobermory ON Aug 27-31, 2007 Come One Come All (2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you and I go to the M&G and if Steve goes, we should be able to snake them. If I get them, I'll send you a zip drive (which I'll ask you to send back!) with the pics. How's that? I don't have the pics yet...

Hey Steve- you won't be at WSU on Wednesday, will you? You'll still be off galavanting around the globe?

Pictures! Does Adam have them all now? He was going to burn me a disc once he did - me being a dial-up user. If not, is there another way I can get them? :D

me

I'm compiling a disk with slide shows of pictures from each dive. I wanted it to be done when by Gilboa, but that was before I found out I had a business trip that will eat a week in addition to the OT I put in this week. The DVD will play in any DVD player or computer, at least in the several dozen test cases I have from prior DVD's there haven't been any problems.

Hey Steve- you won't be at WSU on Wednesday, will you? You'll still be off galavanting around the globe?

I plan to be back on Friday afternoon, just before M&G. Assuming I'm not wrecked, I plan to make a cameo on Saturday.

I could burn a DVD of just the pictures without the music, sychronization, and all that Hollywood bling...OK, there really isn't any Hollywood bling. Not gonna do that for at least a week though! Gotta get packed!

Laundry and packing are done. Packing became easy as soon as I committed to checking a bag. I don't like that option, but when it is a week long trip and I have a suit, well what do ya' do?

Working on a stack of bills and playing around on SB!

Oh crud. Duh- I know why we're the only ones posting here.

Before I thought I was posting in this thread but it was the M&G thread. Now I thought I was posting in the M&G thread but it's this thread.

Maybe I should start drinking. I don't seem to function well sober :D

Maybe I should start drinking. I don't seem to function well sober :D

We should have planned to stay in Toby Friday night to sit out on the patio, drink adult beverages, tell lies, and wait for that freak'en ferry horn to scare the pee right out of us! :D

Back
Top Bottom