Today’s regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[QUOTE="thbcthomas, post: 9002622, member: 476046"... I will just have to pretend mine are as nice as the others posted on here.[/QUOTE]
No pretending necessary. They are. Well, they are nicer.
108.jpg

@couv, is that the one you bought from me? Please lie to me and tell me it isn't.:(
It wants to go home. All cleaned, serviced, tuned and breathing great. :-D

Some nice regs people, feeling left out so I'll join in, my sole (and soul) surviving reg set:

View attachment 584572

U.S. Divers made absolute junk. They sell Mask, Snorkel, and Fin sets in Walmart, and low budget department stores. Why? would you waste your money, on that. That French guy was a poor pathetic person, and had no dive experience whatsoever. Those braided hoses began production in 1965 and were a total waste of money, and were extremely dangerous.
Did I get you going? No Really......I was kidding. I dove with U.S. Divers gear for twenty years, and absolutely love that man.
Those Regulators are absolutely beautiful, Truly a work of art, and functional. The breathe extremely well.
My apologies.....Please, forgive me. Here's a Catalog. Ooops. P.D.F. File to large.
Cheers.
http://www.aqualung.com/militaryandprofessional/us-en/PDF/2019_Military_BuyersGuide.pdf

What's the first item in the catalog??????? You gotta love it.
Cheers.

Attachments

• Conshelf.jpg
    Conshelf.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 54
U.S. Divers made absolute junk. They sell Mask, Snorkel, and Fin sets in Walmart, and low budget department stores. Why? would you waste your money, on that. That French guy was a poor pathetic person, and had no dive experience whatsoever. Those braided hoses began production in 1965 and were a total waste of money, and were extremely dangerous.
Did I get you going? No Really......I was kidding. I dove with U.S. Divers gear for twenty years, and absolutely love that man.
Those Regulators are absolutely beautiful, Truly a work of art, and functional. The breathe extremely well.
My apologies.....Please, forgive me. Here's a Catalog. Ooops. P.D.F. File to large.
Cheers.
http://www.aqualung.com/militaryandprofessional/us-en/PDF/2019_Military_BuyersGuide.pdf

You got me going, doesn't take much nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom