Tomorrow is Hump Day and...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man... you West Coast people dont even have the lights turned on. I suppose I have to wait until the sun comes up out there to take another look.

Those darned Texans are holdin' back on our 'lectricity! Write to Strom and tell him to get after them!

Joewr

I think we can just see SoCal's bubbles... hey, is that a fin???

:all:

What a day, sorry y'all couldn't be there. Great day for diving. Of course anyday is a good day.

NetDoc, you were looking the wrong way, I was out to the left!!

Took some good pics (I think), will get them developed tomorrow and post my report.

Got to run, need to rinse my gear.

Well, Socaldiver,

It is now 12:35 AM and I am anxiously awaiting the pictures! Did you get any horned sharks? I'll wait here 'til you get back.

Joewr

Hey Guys, I'll be diving Catalina on Thursday. Anyone else gonna be around the island?

You know SoCal,

Those sure looked liked your bubbles to me (the pink tint gives you away). I am not sure what you are trying to hide here, but I am sure the police will be interested in what I have to say... OK, then how about the National Enquirer? Would you believe a Boy Scout helping a little ol' diver across the street???

:all:

NetDoc, shhhhhh you are giving away all my secrets.

I was hoping no one would recognize me incognito. But now, you have let the secret out and I will have to suffer the consequences. Drats. :D

ALIEN BLOWS PINK BUBBLES AND IMPREGNATES MERMAID!!

See details on page three--right next to the Micheal Jackson sex change story (from male to female and back to male).

Joewr--well you have to read something when you are standing in line at the grocery store.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom