Touching the southern reefs problem solved-The Stun Cuff !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Johnoly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I'm watching a murder trial on TV and the defendant has a remote controlled " Stun-Cuff " attached to him. If he touches something wrong, a deputy pushes a button and a signal is sent to the cuff and he instantly regrets touching, etc, etc.

The remote comes with a key pad so you can activate different cuffs in your group or if the DM believes in the theory " One bad apple in the bunch...." he can activate them all. No more touching the reefs !!

MCPW.JPG

Cute. I doubt that many divers would dive with an Op that used them. I wouldn't.

A carrot would be better than a stick. Imagine something that rewards divers for NOT touching the reef.

I'm watching a murder trial on TV and the defendant has a remote controlled " Stun-Cuff " attached to him. If he touches something wrong, a deputy pushes a button and a signal is sent to the cuff and he instantly regrets touching, etc, etc.

The remote comes with a key pad so you can activate different cuffs in your group or if the DM believes in the theory " One bad apple in the bunch...." he can activate them all. No more touching the reefs !!

View attachment 545111

Not that I believe this to be a real consideration, but I'll just point out that radio doesn't work well (if at all) under water.

A carrot would be better than a stick. Imagine something that rewards divers for NOT touching the reef.

Like say.... Margaritas?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom