Training with Trace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does Trace still teach? I have been trying to get a hold of him via email... no luck. Also his voicemail box is full.

I was asking myself the same question... I sent him an e-mail recently about a second and more in depth training, no reply.
Maybe someone who knows him better can help.

Wishing him the best. Trace, you have lots of friends here.

He is a top notch instructor with the most humble and friendly attitude. I really felt very sad when I heard the news. I pray to Allah that he makes a full speedy recovery and gets back to diving and teaching.

Accident? I hadn't realized that's why Trace was gone.

Accident? I hadn't realized that's why Trace was gone.

He isn't "gone," he suffered a bad DCS hit and hasn't been resolved yet. He has been off the grid for many months now.

Odd, I was curious and checked his FB page, didn't sound like that bad a hit, he was on FB talking about it last October rather nonchalantly, and about he was advised to stay away from diving for a few weeks and that was it. Then he just vanished. Perhaps more serious symptoms arose after that? I didn't think DSC worked that way.

Trace and I met on the SCUBA Board and has become a diver/instructor whom I greatly respect.
His knowledge and abilities are beyond reproach...He is a diver's diver and an instructor'
s instructor - One of a kind !~

I am on and off the SCUBA board some time for months when we are traveling. Therefore I am unaware of Trace's accident

Can or will anyone in SCUBA Board land fill in the details of his accident ?

The usual When Were How Why ?

Thanks in advance

Sam Miller, 111

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom