Wanted Transfill

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Candiru

Contributor
Reaction score
im looking to purchase a used transfill whip. Leisure pro and dive gear express have them for 99$ but I'm trying to locate a used one. Thanks if you have one laying around.

the e-XXy "Paintball Fillers" work excellently for a very modest price. There is a "SCUBA Yoke to Paintball" frame (need 2), a QD "Fill Hose", and a "gender matcher" for the QD hose to fit the other frame.

if you need DIN, then you need too add "DIN Fill Adapters" (regular SCUBA)...

I had seen those fillers I wasnt sure how to connect two of them. The gender matcher was the part I didnt know where to find. Any idea what the proper name of these are?

this is the union to connect the hose to the yoke on the opposite end...
P&W High Pressure open flow Male to Male 1/8" fill nipple connector 10402

Sorry to be a pain, but what website are you using to find the products?

I made a transfill whip for $30 with a custom hydraulic hose and a really cheap DIN to 1/4" NPT adapter. I posted about it somewhere with details if you want to go this route. The cheap DIN adapters don't fit Thermo DIN valves, but they work fine with Dive Rite and DGX valves and my DIN-to-yoke adapter, which covers most of my situations.

I see your post. I'll probably go with a fusion of both of your ideas. The end bodies from paintball and a custom hose from my hydraulics shop in town.

Back
Top Bottom