Transmitters Which Work with Several Brands of Computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oldbear

Teaching Neutral Diving
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I know that Aqua Lung's new transmitter for its i450 & i750 also works (links up) with Shearwater's Perdix AI and vice versa. Has anyone tried to sync a Suunto Vyper to one of these transmitters or are Suunto's transmitters exclusive to their dive computers?

different frequency for suunto and they also don't pair via a serial number. the pelagic pressure system transmitters are shared by oceanic, aeris, hollis, sherwood, and tusa also.

Transmitters that have an FCC ID: MH8A are compatible with Perdix AI and NERD 2.
26913625_1480701851997927_914912891_n.jpg

different frequency for suunto and they also don't pair via a serial number. the pelagic pressure system transmitters are shared by oceanic, aeris, hollis, sherwood, and tusa also.

... and Shearwater and Aqualung.

Suunto, ScubaPro, Ratio, and LiquiVision have their own proprietary that doesn't work with anyone else.

... and Shearwater and Aqualung.

Suunto, ScubaPro, Ratio, and LiquiVision have their own proprietary that doesn't work with anyone else.

pretty sure op knows the transmitter already works for shearwater and aqualung

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom