Transpac Harness vs Hollis Harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doubler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
What is the advantage of the Transpac Harness that equates to a $100 difference in price over the Hollis harness. They look almost the same to me.

Which Hollis harness? The transpac harness is everything except the wing, similar to the Hollis HTS. There is not a $100 difference, in fact the Hollis is more.

Are you trying to compare the transplate harness to the Hollis Elite? Again, the Hollis is more. Try this link to compare features and prices. Scuba harnesses

Which Hollis harness? The transpac harness is everything except the wing, similar to the Hollis HTS. There is not a $100 difference, in fact the Hollis is more.

[/url]

Dive Rite Express:
HTS 249.95, Transpac EXP 335.95 Don't see where the Hollis is more

Well if you actually goto the link he posted you would see the transpac is 244 and HTS is 314 at cave adventures

Next time go to Cave Adventurers. They have the best prices and no shipping on orders over $50. Edd will not match prices, he will beat them...guaranteed. If you see it at a lower price a quick phone call will result in a lower price than what you found. I only go to Dive Gear Express when I have extra money and no where else to spend it.

Why didn't you go with a Transplate or equil back plate system?

Back
Top Bottom