Closed: Travel BP & Weight Belt - SOLD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spschneer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Backplate - Polymer, lightweight, travel style, includes tank mount brackets, and weight pouches. Probably needs new webbing harness to your size. $25. ScubaPro Weight belt, XL, $10.

Scuba-Gear-16.jpg

Due to health reasons, I have to quit diving...I'm divesting of all my dive gear. See my other ads for more stuff. All gear has not been dived in 2+ years while trying to sort out health issues/futures. Was in excellent condition on last dive and has been stored in AC environment. All gear should be checked out by professional service tech before use. I live in Ocala, FL and can meet in North Central Florida (North to cave country-High Springs, Gainesville, or south to Orlando, Tampa) to deliver in person. Alternative, will ship to US addresses for actual cost of shipping. Would prefer not to break up bundle.

I'm interested. How much shipped to Dallas 75219?
Will check and let you know...how quick do you want the shipping? Air or ground?

Sold pending payment

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom