Travel to Falling Rock Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CincyBengalsFan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Innerspace Scuba Adventures is taking a group and inviting everyone to Falling Rock Park the weekend of Sept. 14-15. We will have a hand full of Open Water Certifications and probably and Advance class also.
Innerspace is also providing most of the food (MEAT).

I talked with the Owner today and he is planning on piling up wood for our BonFire. For those of you that have traveled with Phillip and Innerspace over the past 5 yrs. to Falling Rock Park, then you know how B I G the bonfires are.

It's looking like it may be a perfect camping weekend as far as the temperture goes.

So just plan on coming down and having a GOOD TIME.

We have moved the Dive Bell next to the training platform. This should give the students something else to at least look at. Joe was happy to hear this.

Joe is also back together with his girlfriend and seems to be in a VERY good mood. He says it may take 3-4 yrs. to sale the quarry. He also has a fire truck and a police car ready to go in the quarry. The weekend of Sept. 14-15 may be the weekend for us to put the police car in.

Also, The water was very warm today. First thermo was at 25 but was tollerable with a dive skin (MicroPrene). The second thermo was at 35 ft. This was not very tollerable in a skin.
VIZ was INFREAKINGCREDIBLE. It was a nice day at the quarry.

Good to hear that you all had a good day.

I am going to try to be there that weekend, but you know me, probably won't camp.

Chad

OK, What do you NEED in order to camp with us. We can do our best to make it HAPPEN!

I need a Holiday Inn on site.

Chad

I guess that would be easier than a Ritz C.

I was thinking more along the lines of a bigger tent with air beds and maybe a solar shower.

I have all that. But I need a TV and room service too.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom