Tray/Arm setup for TG5.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KG Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So, for my first setup I narrowed it down to these two:

Kraken Single Handle

I-das Single Arm

Does anyone have any experience with either? This is going to be my first setup other than a gopro on a stick, so I'm still trying to keep it simple.

Right now I just need one arm to acomodate a single video light; at the same time they seem to be expandable for when I get a strobe. This is for a TG5, Olympus housing, and big blue video light.

Any opinions on these two? Any other suggestions for brands or other items I should be adding to the setup?

~Cheers

This set of Kraken tray, handle and arms will work fine for you. Kraken makes a very nice product, we've upgraded to their arms and clamps from I-DAS as they have better anodizing, construction and ease of adjustability for the same price. There are lots of less expensive packages (and we have some as well), but these items will go from camera to camera, light to strobe, and can be expanded as it is modular.

krk-3_5-singl-set-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom