Tray with handle for Meikon (a6000)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mbs

Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone recommend a tray with a single handle that will work with a Meikon housing, in this case A6000? I had tried an Ikelite a while back, but the tray just did not meld well with the housing. Yesterday I tried a Tovatec (intova) sport hd tray and although the tray appeared to be fine, it did not screw into the tripod mount properly. First it just didn't seem to thread positively if you get what I mean. So I feared tightening it as to cross thread it. So it did not tighten down. I have a tripod that screws in perfectly. Any other suggestions for a basic single tray that might work?
Thanks!

I'm using ikelite Tray with Dual Release Handles
Ikelite | Tray with Dual Release Handles for Compact Digital Housings
relly grate tray

Yes....I'm using only one hole = but it is enuff and the housing doesn't move
and I can always enlarge another hole to match one more screw

2015-04-08 17.12.22.jpg

We have a huge array of trays, arms and packages very reasonably priced.

I'm using ikelite Tray with Dual Release Handles
Ikelite | Tray with Dual Release Handles for Compact Digital Housings
relly grate tray

Yes....I'm using only one hole = but it is enuff and the housing doesn't move
and I can always enlarge another hole to match one more screw

View attachment 206219
Hmmm, I had originally tried it with the ikelite tray and single handle - Amazon.com : Ikelite Tray and Handle Asssembly with Single Release Handle for Digital Camera Housings and Strobes - Lightweight : Underwater Camera Housings : Camera & Photo and it just didn't seem to mate with the base of the housing at all... Wonder why the dual would work out for you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom