Treasure Hunt July 14th at Pennyroyal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstormdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I know it's a bit early yet, but I found out that my LDS (Blue Meridian Dive Center) is hosting a Treasure Hunt at Pennyroyal on July 14th. The money raised from the hunt, a silent auction & a raffle will be used to benefit local charitable organizations. The entry fee is $30 if paid by July11th or $40 after that date or the day of the hunt. Check- in is 9:00am- 11:00am with a briefing at 11:30 & the hunt at 12:00 noon. The entry covers entry into the quarry, lunch & participation in the hunt. It is garaunteed that all entrants will win a prize. The entry fee does not cover air fills or rental equipment. You can get more information by calling Blue Meridian at 270-685-3198, checking the shop's web site at www.bmdcscuba.com (there is information & a copy of the entry form there) or e-mailing at info@bmdc.com . I just thought I'd put this out for anyone who may be interested. I'm planning on going. I can't say for certain about details because I've never been able to do it before, but it sure sounds like a lot of fun:D .

I will keep it in mind. Now I need to mapquest and see how far it is. :D

Thanks for the heads up.
Sounds like fun !

Back
Top Bottom