Treasure Hunt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Treasure Hunt here I come! Tanks full, gear packed, weather supposed to be awesome. Was at DD and talked to Shawn (Sean, I don't know how he spells it) They have 84 people going. Should be a great time. I plan on getting there right around 12noon. Got a sneak preview of the Tee shirts, Their purple! i DON'T know what Darryl was thinking, I don't look good in purple. How am I supposed to attract women when I'm wearing purple? (sorry to scubabord members who read this, my fellow LED divers may not appreciate my sense of humor but they tolerate it).

Hoping to meet up with all of you there, and good luck.

Ken

nauidiver2004:
the Tee shirts, Their purple! i DON'T know what Darryl was thinking, I don't look good in purple. How am I supposed to attract women when I'm wearing purple? (sorry to scubabord members who read this, my fellow LED divers may not appreciate my sense of humor but they tolerate it).

Hoping to meet up with all of you there, and good luck.

Ken

LOL. I love purple! Unfortunately I just replied back to Rick's post that I cannot make it as I am on call. Boo! It's ok tho cuz working this weekend means time off next week for vacation.

Crystal

Oh and real men wear purple. Too bad I won't be there to see it! Besides, if I may say so, I dont think purple could take away from your handsome smile. :)

I'll be there as well.

Going to go chow down. Will PM you when I'm done Rick.

1divadiver:
Oh and real men wear purple. Too bad I won't be there to see it! Besides, if I may say so, I dont think purple could take away from your handsome smile. :)

Your the BEST!

Had a great time at the treasure hunt. Unfortunatly those eggs just kept rolling down the river, or maybe it was good, I found #20 and I was about the fifth person at the prize table. Good food, neat prizes, and good company. I buddied up with Larry and his daughter Ashley, we met once on the favors weeks ago, we all had a blast. Ashley won the computer so she was excited. Saw Rick, and I think I saw Derek but he was walking on by and I didn't get a chance to say Hi! Got my purple shirt and I guess 1diva was sort of right, I don't look any worse in this than I do in my wetsuit (hehe). Just need 2more hours to make my goal this year of hitting 24hrs underwater! OK, enough rambling. Sorry to those that missed it.

Ken

your recap Ken of the day is great. Im sad I missed it, but at least i did get out on a lake (ontario) and did a little fishing in the wee early hours of this morning. Thought about all of you that's for sure. Sorry to miss you Derek! Good Bread btw. Luckily I didn't have to go into work today, but got a call a little while ago that one of our buses got into an accident...not looking forward to work in 8.5 hours. Thank you Ken for your quote "Your the Best!" as I am going to use that to get through my day. I love optimistic people. But anyhow, I dunno if I will get to write later as this is my birthday week and then off to see dale jr. on the weekend and so i will be back on sometime next week. take care!

Back
Top Bottom