Treasure hunters!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And my question is again, Who are you? to say where they belong?

Morality? i find very inmoral your attacks against a group of decent people calling them pretty much inmoral criminals, you are crazy, what do you know about moral? no much since you can't respect other people.

I guess i'm just wasting my time from now on i will ignore everything that comes out of you, and good luck to your, no artifacts collection and all the rest of BS in your mind.

Why not you start your own group like green peace, but call it wreck peace, pretty original, then you and a bounch of friends of you get together and protect the wrecks from unhearthed criminals, and terrible wreck pirates like me.

TheFoggyMask:
"Troll!" said the troll. Go steal something else and leave me in peace. Let me know how you're coming along in your quest to fill the rooms of your house with swag. I heard crowbars are inexpensive and work well.
:flush:

I know i mention i will ignore this kid, but he sent me a PM, and said to me "Go steal something elsenand leave me in peace" ain't that cute, i'm wondering if he was crying while typing it, now im really worry he may go tell his mom i made him cry, man i'm such a bad person, first i steal from wrecks now i make kids cry, i should be put to sleep.

Foggy you can kiss my :mooner:

:mooner: "Leave only bubbles and take the rest!" :icosm07:

"I heard crowbars are inexpensive and work well"

They are inexpensive but they don't work very well. If you really want to remove that porthole or binnacle quickly and effortlessly, this is what you need. Unh, unh more power.

http://www.strongweldingproducts.com/underwater.html

Broco Underwater Ultra-thermic Cutting Rods

Remember-It may be immoral to use your Broco on a shipwreck, but it is illegal to use it on vaults and safes that do not belong to you.

LOL, Thank you for the link, i will get one soon

I you're going with the Broco, you'll need these.

http://www.subsalve.com/

"Why not you start your own group like green peace, but call it wreck peace, pretty original, then you and a bounch of friends of you get together and protect the wrecks from unhearthed criminals, and terrible wreck pirates like me."

This is what the dive club he was referring to in the first post is about.

"I have aquantiances who are fairly well off DIR divers who frequent such sites and work at times with SCRET, Submerged Cultural Resources Explortaion Team."

Want to join? http://www.scret.org/Apply.htm

SCRU, Submerged Cultural Resources Unit, of the National Park Service are the pros. A government agency who chose their acronym with a sense of humor.

I just got an OMS lift bag 165#, works pretty well!!

Dennis this kid is a joke i wouldn't worry much about him.

But hell i had fun letting him know what i think about him.

TheFoggyMask:
Shows how much respect and care you have for anything but yourself.

:11:

TheFoggyMask:
If you're going to have anything to add to this make it more than a one liner, troll. Do me a favor and butt out

TheFoggyMask:
Bob Weller sounds like a clown

TheFoggyMask:
Some people care about the world and some people care about themselves.

TheFoggyMask:
Dennis, nobody asked if you cared, and unless you have something legitimate to add, don't. What does it matter if the clown has a degree in physicis or making poodles out of balloons?

:11;

TheFoggyMask:
STOP WITH THE PERSONAL ATTACKS. I'm trying to be civil here.

:lol:

Seriously good troll, either that or a muppet of the first order. Hat's off to the lad :shakehead

Lol!

Has everyone gone nuts??????haha I personally think that diving is about being under water and enjoying the peace and aquatic life. The aquadic life is supposed to be down there For us to look at and enjoy. Wrecks arent, thats why they are called wrecks!!!! They are a very cool addition. and are very fun to be around but I think that its a persons own thing if they want to bring a piece of it up with them. As long as it doesnt disturb the aquadic life. Thats my 2 psi.

Back
Top Bottom