Treasure Hunting Job Opportunities

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VolDive

Registered
Reaction score
I am very interested in hearing from some of you in the know about any job opportunities, or at least how you would recommend getting into the treasure hunting industry. I will have my OWSI certification within the next week and although I am excited to begin teaching, if the opportunity to work in the treasure hunting industry were available I would jump at the chance.

Please email me at corey.baker2 (at) gmail.com or send me a message here (email perfered)

Thanks for any info in advance!

I have a location that has been confirmened to hold vast ammounts of coins and other valuable items.

I have a 44 ft 14 ton commercial vessel and a 17 ft zodiac as well as a 16 ft alum dingy.

I am looking for investors to provide cash or services or products to recover sunken coins and such.

also looking for divers to work on a percentage basis.

Site is in Souther Maine.

Wanted: Compressor (s) for onboard for Breathing Air and Air lifts.

Welder/ Alum shop to fabricate dive platform and ladders

woodworkers/fiberglassers to fabricate a cabin and roof for the 44 ft boat.

Underwater Metal Dectectors. Lift Bags, Trash Pump & hoses, Air Lift.

Investors welcome.

Send me an E mail and tell me about yourself .

Capt Walt

Newenglandcharters@maine.rr.com

You might try something like this post (which appeared it this forum a few days ago). Or you can start contacting the big treasure hunting companies like Mel Fisher's Treasures, or Odyssey Marine Exploration, etc. which you will either have to invest in or work for small wages in poor conditions (you know, like ay other real job). Another avenue you could try is treasure hunting groups, for example Association of Underwater Explorers (AUE), who are formed of dedicated individuals (I am not familiar with the requirements for joining).

Good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom