Tri Mix training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mindless amphibian:
Oh hey sorry Im in Venice FL
I recommend Chickdiver in Pensacola. The cost of the course is insignificant as a percentage of the cost of the experience and equipment you need to be a trimix diver :)
Rick

mindless amphibian:
Oh hey sorry Im in Venice FL
you must have tons of fossils

If you are just looking at, let's say, sometining like a Trimix I course, you are looking in the area of about $800.00 for the instructor alone. To this, you need to add the cost of gas, boat fees, manuals, etc.

Based on your profile, you will most likely need to take Deco Procedures, Adv Nitrox, and a Helitrox / recreational Helitrox course before you can move into trimix. After you take those classes, then you need to rack up some deco dives before you can move into Trimix I. And, as stated by Rick, you then need to add the cost of all of the gear you are going to need on top of it all. If you have basic recreational gear now, you will probably spend close to 20K (bare min) to get the equipment you will need.

Not a cheap sport by any means:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom