Tribolube Product line

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TRIBOLUBE71

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I worked at Lubrication Technology for five years. My primary focus was the products supplied to the SCUBA industry. In June 2008 I started working for Aerospace Lubricants, Inc. a competitor
of LTI who currently offered an alternate to the ChristoLube products you were previously using. Aerospace Lubricants, Inc. compounds a wide range of PFPE oils that is thickened with PTFE. Aerospace Lubricants, Inc. has put together a family of products under the Tribolube name that was designed specifically for the SCUBA industry.

TRIBOLUBE 71 Grease is 100% oxygen compatible lubricant. This grease is the chemical
clone for ChristoLube MCG111. This grease is good for static and dynamic
applications. This grease has a very wide operating range.

TRIBOLUBE 66 Grease is 100% oxygen compatible lubricant. This grease is the chemical
clone for ChristoLube MCG129 and 129N. This is best for static.
Applications. This could cause a slightly labored breathing in extreme
cold conditions.

TRIBOLUBE KO2 Solvent formulated to easily clean and remove PFPE greases. Most people simply
cannot imagine any easier method for cleaning the grease off. People that have used Tribolube KO2 product describe it as amazing or a magic cleaning system.

TRIBOLUBE EPO2 Protecterant was developed for brass. It protects surfaces from surface
oxidation, and stops the loss of electrons. The loss of electrons is the cause of
the corrosion inside regulators. When applied to brass it will keep it shiny and
looking new between servicing intervals.

TRIBOLUBE 2080 silicone grease This grease is not recommended for oxygen service. This grease
is for those who still use silicone in their SCUBA systems. Also works great as
zipper lube and has other uses.

Back
Top Bottom