Tribord Easybreath

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello All,

Im new here, but figured I would post about my passion for water sports, mostly being snorkeling and spear gun fishing.

Spear gun fishing is my passion, but its not something i can exactly do with my family. I recently returned from a trip to the Caribbean with my family and finally got to share the beauty of water exploration with my family. I picked up a couple of these bad boys from Amazon (Amazon.com : EASYBREATH snorkeling mask TRIBORD scuba (S/M) (L/XL) : Sports & Outdoors) after waiting forever for them, and finally found a US shipping source.

My kids loved them, and even my wife who is not the most adventurous of people. The clarity in which you can see with these things is unreal!

Has anyone tried these before? They are incredible, no fogging, no water getting in, great fit (ordered S/M for wife and kids and 1 L/XL for myself). Why don't they produce them in the US?

I would love to hear other's experiences

Hey, thanks for the response Knotical!

I can tell you from my experience, and my wife and kids experience who are beginners, there was no problem with water getting even even with waves.

I tried going fully underwater with this just to see what the results are. Pressure builds and the mask gets pushed against your face, and no water comes up on top. When you go back up you simply start breathing. I know its not intended for this, and for fully going underwater a regular mask and snorkel is better, as this just felt "weird" but it still works fine...

I think its important to note the type of activity/demographics targeted with this mask. This mask serves a very specific purpose and its to make snorkeling as easy and simple for everyone. However, as i mentioned before, the clarity and view with this thing is unparalleled to any regular mask used for either snorkeling or deep sea diving!

I think its important to note the type of activity/demographics targeted with this mask. This mask serves a very specific purpose and its to make snorkeling as easy and simple for everyone. However, as i mentioned before, the clarity and view with this thing is unparalleled to any regular mask used for either snorkeling or deep sea diving!

I agree, and what is more important is that the manufacturer appears to concur, setting constraints on the mask's use as well as highlighting its benefits. The company has consulted snorkellers during the design stage, listened to their opinions and incorporated their feedback. The product particularly appears to benefit those whose gagging reflex kicks in when a mouthpiece is inserted. Such individuals may well make good snorkellers if it weren't for their reaction to regular snorkels. People with special needs shouldn't be automatically excluded from pastimes the rest of us enjoy, and the law is on their side. Finally, it's great to hear from somebody who has actually tried this mask and discovered what it has to offer and what its limitations are.

Back
Top Bottom