Trident T24-3 Suction Tank Holders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mmcdanie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Has anyone purchased the Trident T24 series of tank holders? They come in 2, 3, and 4 tank configurations and have "industrial" suction cups. I like the idea of being able to remove or change the location of the holders but not at the expense of having the suction cups let go and a series of tanks falling over. Any input woud be appreicated.
Tank You.

Thanks for the input. I'm planning on using a bungee cord.

How well is the suction cup model working out for you?

We have two sets of four by Roll Control and I was nervous about the holding power of the suction so opted for the bolt on method.

Hope they are working great.

Cheers

How well is the suction cup model working out for you?

We have two sets of four by Roll Control and I was nervous about the holding power of the suction so opted for the bolt on method.

Hope they are working great.

Cheers

So far so good. I had one side come loose once since February. The other side has not come loose since installed. I have the holder mounted on the rear inside transom so it does not get much boucing action there.

I used them for about 3 months, for the gulf they are terrible and impossible to keep in place except on smooth days. Ended up removing the suctions cups and mounting the rails fixed to the bulkheads.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom