TriHunter 6000 Trimix mixing station for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rddvet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
TriHunter 6000 Trimix/Nitrox Blending Stick for Sale
$2500 includes shipping in US.

Works perfect, I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it. Comes with oxygen and helium regs, stick, controller, as well as 100 feet of extra tubing for gas. I also have the original 5 foot cables that go from the sensors to the control box plus I bought 20 foot ones so that I could move the box a little further away.
This unit is good up to 10-12cfm per Wayne at Amigo's. He currently isn't making anymore of these because he's been trying for a few years to come up with a completely automated version, so these are harder to come by.
If you need more info: www.trihunter6000.com
Message me for info.

Attachments

• IMG_4452.JPG
    IMG_4452.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_4453.JPG
    IMG_4453.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_4454.JPG
    IMG_4454.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_4455.JPG
    IMG_4455.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_4456.JPG
    IMG_4456.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_4457.JPG
    IMG_4457.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_4458.JPG
    IMG_4458.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 219
Unit has been sold.

I don't understand Frank?

I had it shipped to a shop in KL for my buddy to play with. You want to check it out when he gets it's running?

I eyeballed it, but had a booster to sell. Sold the booster, but now the stick is sold. I just want to drool on it. I think I’m pretty well out of the massive amounts of Trimix business. But that’s a smart way to do things.

We're opposites. I just bought a masterline and sold the stick. The stick is awesome and works well. The only hiccup I found is you need to learn how much helium your compressor leaks. So in my case if I was pumping 30/30 I would set it to 30/35 and would get perfect 30/30. I was frustrated at first till Imcalled Wayne. I hadn't thought about loss after the stick through the compressor.
I was actually going to keep the stick and have the masterline as well, but I'm also moving to a rebreather soon. I suspect the masterline and my home built nitrox stick will work just fine. I'm not pumping enough helium to warrant having a nitrox stick, trimix stick, and a masterline. I thought about selling my home built nitrox stick, but it made more sense to sell the one I'm using less.

Grass is always greener...

I loved the masterline, don’t get me wrong, but I’m the beginning I was supporting 12 OC Trimix Divers at a time, plus crew. I could blend and bank 4 4500s of 14/40 or 21/35 or 16/50. That first trip I ran through 50 T’s of 5.5 helium in 4 days.

My customers bought rebreathers. The most expensive gas bill that trip was $1200. The least was $120.

Grass is always greener...

I loved the masterline, don’t get me wrong, but I’m the beginning I was supporting 12 OC Trimix Divers at a time, plus crew. I could blend and bank 4 4500s of 14/40 or 21/35 or 16/50. That first trip I ran through 50 T’s of 5.5 helium in 4 days.

My customers bought rebreathers. The most expensive gas bill that trip was $1200. The least was $120.

I know I'm going to love the masterline. Anybody that has one does. I was really torn on selling the trihunter because it was so great too. I still wonder if when I'm mixing two sets of trimix bailout tanks if I'm going to miss the simplicity of the trihunter. It's nice to not have to wait for mixes to homogenize before getting a correct analysis and not having to watch pressures for mixing. It really was set and forget for the most part. In the end it was tough to part with.

Back
Top Bottom