Trilobite plastic shoulder webbing mount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daniel M. Thomas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi divers.

I came across this picture on facebook. I have an EZDIVE line cutter, pretty much a chinese copy of the eezycut trilobite. I was wondering if anybody knows where i could get this same plastic shoulder mount in the UK?

Trilobite have a 'flex' shoulder mount made of neoprene but i am not so keen on that i would rather a plastic slotted mount like the one pictured.

Dan

Attachments

• webbing mount.png
    webbing mount.png
    353.8 KB · Views: 432
Im not a fan of the Flexi mount either but they do have a webbing mount option which is semi-rigid.

It might be worth looking into, its what im using and have no complaints so far.

I see, i must have been getting confused that's what i was calling the flex mount in my earlier post, ah well, the search continues!

Oh no they've stopped making them only a couple left.. €70 shipping to UK. If anyone fancies purchasing one in Tiffany blue colour and sending it to me in the mail from America I will happily pay for the knife and postage + making 10 or 20 bucks out of it? Sure it shouldn't cost that much!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom