Trimetal sucking sea water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ektess1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Why is it that when I am head down I taste salt water? Well taste is not really correct. It is more like breathing around a mouth full of water. It has always been a wet breather, but this is extreme. The reg is only about 6 months old without many dives on it. I was using it for my pony. Now it is my primary. May not be for long if I can't fix this problem.
Thanks.

Ed

Hi Mike. Any updates on my reg. You guys have had it for 3 weeks now, and I really need it back. South Florida is year round diving. I tried PMing you but got no responce. If you shipped it out, do you have a tracking number. I need this thing back and fixed.
Thanks.
Ed

It really is to bad that your company does not treat costumers the way they should be treated.
Yes you fixed the defect in the regulator. It took a month plus I had to pay shipping. You should have told the LDS to replace my defected reg with a new one. I should not have to pay shipping for a product that was defective. I should not have to wait for a month to get a rebuilt one back.
I don't know how you expect to stay in business treat people like this.:confused:
Go luck in these economic times. :dork2:

Back
Top Bottom