Trimix Analyzers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The great part is, that O2 sensor is super common with many rebreathers. So when a cell is current limited on your CCR, it’ll still work on your analyzer. :)

I have both the Divesoft and the Teledyne, remarketed as the Nuvair Pro Trimix, IIRC. Both work well, but I prefer the Divesoft. The Divesoft will, however, decide that the O2 sensor has "expired" and stop working on the spot. It happened to me between two analyses 30 minutes apart. So I blew the dust off the Teledyne and ordered a new O2 sensor...

Divesoft and very happy.

Haven't used it much yet, but I have been happy with my Oxycheck Expedition.

I have a Teledyne/Nuvair Pro Trimix but have used the Divesoft one numerous times. The Divesoft wins hands down but I’m not rushing out to get one since the Pro Trimix works perfectly fine.

I'm confused. Which is it?

Oxygen sensor is a consumable that I replace every 12-18 months. It's the standard R22 (molex).

DHaving used both units, I would go go with the Divesoft. It's less expensive

I am seeing the Trumix for $799 and the Divesoft Set Basic for $919.

Where can you get the Divesoft for less (or even the same) than the Trumix? I see the Divesoft standalone is less, but that seems kind of useless by itself.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom