Trimix dive Bonaire Windjammer with GoPro March 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That wreck was incredibly devoid of life. How deep was it?

I used 18/30 (about 130 END) with 50 & 100 for deco. Rek Tek can provide any mix you want. The deepest part was the crows nest and it looks like 200 feet but I did not go out in the sand. I hugged the wreck so computer picked up 195 for max depth. Be safe.

Thanks for posting the video. I have often thought about trying to do that dive. Now I don't think it is worth all the effort. I will try the east side from the shore to satisfy my craving for something "different" on Bonaire.

After making Lionfish 'Mash' the other fish were noshing on it... so lets keep our fingers crossed...Lionfish on the menu? hum.... I was always scared of the East side :). If anyone has a cool wreck on the east side please PM me but other than that East side is nuts... but fun to buzz around with those para sail things!

Just seeing your video, I've done this dive 3 times this year, once on air to 55meters, last 2 times on trimix to 65 meters. but do you always beat the fish to death?
really great dive and video. My Trimix was 18/35, deco 50+95, for the 2 trimix dives,
Thanks

Comparing the fish life and the state of the wreck from this earlier video circa 2000 (ignore air dives, single tank and light danglies; it was a different time).

It's obvious how much the ship has collapsed.

DreamWrecks

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom