Trimix Wrecks Oct 8-12, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEEPTEK

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Deep Wreck week dives with Dixie Divers, Deerfiled Bch,FL

Mon - Thu Oct 9th -12th
Dive schedule, 1 per day.

Mon - Miller Lite
Tue - Hydro Atlantic
Wed - Lowarance
Thu - RBJ

Need to be TMX certiffed.
Contact Dixie Divers in Deerfiled to book spots

954-420-0009

We will be there with TMX divers as well as TMX student divers.

Cya

Recent reports has the wrecks at 60F and Lowrance was 55F. Hope it warms up by next week.

Hope you give a trek report!!

Were is the trek report!!!! :)

I dove the Lowrance and Hydro-Atlanitc last Sunday (10/8) from the Avid Diver. Conditions were IDEAL: No Current, Seas less than 2ft, 80F top to bottom, 60-70ft vis on the Lowrance and over 100ft Vis on the Hydro! I dove a 21/35 mix with gas switches to 50% nitrox @ 70ft and 100% O2 @ 20ft on both dives, my dive buddies were both on rebreathers. We had about 30min bottom time on the Lowrance with about 60min of deco, about a 3hr surface interval, then 40min on the hydro with about 50min of deco.
The Atlantic was very kind to us last weekend!

T-Dog:
I dove the Lowrance and Hydro-Atlanitc last Sunday (10/8) from the Avid Diver. Conditions were IDEAL: No Current, Seas less than 2ft, 80F top to bottom, 60-70ft vis on the Lowrance and over 100ft Vis on the Hydro! I dove a 21/35 mix with gas switches to 50% nitrox @ 70ft and 100% O2 @ 20ft on both dives, my dive buddies were both on rebreathers. We had about 30min bottom time on the Lowrance with about 60min of deco, about a 3hr surface interval, then 40min on the hydro with about 50min of deco.
The Atlantic was very kind to us last weekend!

Dude I am jealous.....thanks for the great trek report....always nice hearing about near ideal trips/dives!!

Dang, if I would have know en about it I would have joined in also.
Dixie Divers should have posted it on their web sight.
I have dove the Hydro-Atlanitc & Lowrance & Miller Light, Still looking to do the RBJ

Dang, if I would have know en about it I would have joined in also.
Dixie Divers should have posted it on their web sight.
I have dove the Hydro-Atlanitc & Lowrance & Miller Light, Still looking to do the RBJ

................. original thread date-- September 26th, 2006, 11:54 AM :D

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom