Trip Report: Banda Sea LOB the Archipelago Adventurer II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the excellent pictures/lnks guys. I haven't seen one yet, hope to soon.
And thanks for the report, Evil. -Andy

Hi Evil, sounds like a great trip! I like the hammerhead part, just trying to put myself in your shoes because i want to!

Did you do any muck diving there/Are there any muck diving site when you can see a lot of macro?
I ask because I love muck diving, and want to have the option for long trip.

silent running:
Hello evil, just curious, did anybody on the trip see an Ambon Scorpion Fish?

I saw Ambon Scorpion Fish in Puri Jati, Bali. It was muck-diving in sandy bottom area. Great dive sited for macro lover.
Ambon Scorpionfish looks like scorpion fish with too much and too long hair. It's quite hard to figure out their shape because of that, it sure looks messy.
The ones that I saw was about 8 cm only, probably juveniles.

Cheers!

IceIce:
Hi Evil, sounds like a great trip! I like the hammerhead part, just trying to put myself in your shoes because i want to!

Did you do any muck diving there/Are there any muck diving site when you can see a lot of macro?
I ask because I love muck diving, and want to have the option for long trip.

I saw Ambon Scorpion Fish in Puri Jati, Bali. It was muck-diving in sandy bottom area. Great dive sited for macro lover.
Ambon Scorpionfish looks like scorpion fish with too much and too long hair. It's quite hard to figure out their shape because of that, it sure looks messy.
The ones that I saw was about 8 cm only, probably juveniles.

Cheers!

I'm a big fan of muck diving too...but we didnt do any on this trip. There's muck diving at Ambon but the gang chose to do the wreck instead. I like the wreck too but hope to go back Ambon to check out the muck diving...soon, I hope! :D

Back
Top Bottom