Trip report on KM Gaia Love to Anambas Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

patrickkwk

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
KM Gaia Love is a new liveaboard built to sail in mainly Komodo and Raja Ampat. Prior to their maiden trip to Komodo, they did run some local trips (from Singapore/Batam) to Pulau Tioman (Malaysia) and Anambas (Indonesia).

My wife and I together with some folks from Livingseas were lucky to hop on one of their trips to Anambas last weekend. The service on the boat was top-notch. Our first liveaboard experience was with MV Nautica. In comparison, KM Gaia Love is far more spacious, stable and luxurious.

I shall let the video do the talking instead. :)

Thanks for the report and well produced video.
As a fellow person of residence in Singapore, these short live-aboards have always tempted me but I've never actually just done it! This trip certainly looks worth it though.

And the Gaia looks like a very comfy boat.

Thanks for the report and well produced video.
As a fellow person of residence in Singapore, these short live-aboards have always tempted me but I've never actually just done it! This trip certainly looks worth it though.

And the Gaia looks like a very comfy boat.

Thank you for your kind words. The boat is by far the BEST I have tried so far, not that I have tried others. :p

You should indeed join the local LOBs. Diverace (another LOB) has been sighting whalesharks at the Anambas Islands (4/5 trips)!

Please pardon me for promoting the following:
Livingseas is running leisure trips onboard Diverace to Tioman or Anambas in the month of June and July:
June 16-18 Anambas Reef + Igara Wreck (Leisure)
June 23-25 Tioman (PADI courses or Leisure)
July 7-9 Tioman (PADI courses or Leisure)
July 14-16 Tioman (PADI courses or Leisure)
July 21-23 Anambas Reef + Igara Wreck (Leisure)

On top of that, they do offer retail vouchers for signups!
SGD 30 store voucher for each leisure diver and SGD 50 store voucher for anyone who signs up for a PADI course.

*P/s: I work for Livingseas as a divemaster.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom