Trip Report Trip Report - Roatan Aggressor July/August 2018

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just finished a 7 day trip on the Roatan Aggressor, August 4-11, 2018.
You stated it perfectly. The best service I’ve ever had on any live aboard, including other Aggressor boats.
Just listening to Capt Alan’s bugle call to get ready to dive and the returning from the dives with warm towels was over the top.
The incredible gourmet meals were a wonderful surprise as each surpassed the previous. The crew, every person, took part in the smooth operation of our week. What a joy our chef had preparing meals and having so much help.
We never had to take off our fins at the ladder, wait to lift a heavy camera on our own and any need we had was noted and anticipated.
I’ll be back especially since our staff, same as the week before, is the best.
Oh, I took some awesome photos of sharks, reef squid at night, turtles, beautiful reef scenics and more...
Captain Alan and crew, thank you for a special week.
Sally

I was extremely surprised at dinner that evening when Alan presented me with pan-seared Lionfish that he prepared himself! It tasted like a succulent, flaky parrotfish. It was delicious!

Alan makes some fantastic lionfish dishes. He was our captain on the Cayman Aggressor back in 2012 I believe it was. Even though he was the captain he cooked lionfish dishes on 3 different nights for those who wanted it. It was delicious every single time.

Thanks for the dive report. We were at Barefoot Cay the same time your Aggressor trip was around Roatan. We saw the Aggressor many mornings headed out to dive.

So were we :) Nice to meet you and Ginger. Working on our pictures now, will post some soon!

Here is a picture of "Your" boat from "Our" boat on Friday, August 3 at 8.45 am :)

Attachments

• IMG_0084.jpg
    IMG_0084.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 90

Back
Top Bottom